Below are some of the things I believe, that have made me the person I am today. They are not scriptures from the Bible, they are from my heart. I post them not to brag on myself, but rather to let you really know who I am, what I feel, and some of the inner feelings (both the joys and the pains) I have felt.
So in essence, I give you the opportunity to look into my heart, and see a Pastor that shares his life with you.
Please remember when you walk down your "Path of Life", that Our Heavenly Father will wait for us to "die" before passing His Judgment on us and others...
1. I could love you, not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't try to make you cry. (Note the words "try to", as sometimes we do cry, because The Adversary does use this as a tool to break up a home)
3. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
4. The worst way to miss someone is to be right beside them knowing you can't have them.
5. Never frown, even when you are sad, you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
6. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
7. Don't spend your time on a man/woman, who is not willing to spend their time on you.
8. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
9. There's always going to be people that hurt you. So what you have to do is keep on trusting... and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
10. Make yourself a better person and know who YOU are, before you try to know someone else, and expect them to know you.
11. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
12. So.... When everything is said and done.. make sure you said everything, and did everything that made Our Heavenly Father delight in you.