Statement of Faith
1) We believe The Bible is the Word of God, speaking in man's language, are in the original writings, and are exactly as He gave it, word for word without any error whatsoever. It has been preserved by God to be the authoritative standard for every age and every life.
2) We believe that God exists in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. And that these three are eternal and ARE ONE. We also believe that God The Father, is the sole Creator of the universe, and everything in it and was made through His Son Jesus Christ.
3) We believe that Jesus Christ in the flesh, was both God and man. And that Jesus was born of virgin birth and that He lived a sinless life, in which He taught and did mighty works and signs exactly as revealed in the four gospels. We believe that He was crucified, as a penalty for OUR sins and was bodily raised from the dead on the third day as the scriptures declare. We believe the precious blood of Our Savior Jesus Christ, was spilled to cleanse OUR sins. Later, He ascended to Heaven where He is Head of the Church and intercedes for believers. From there He will come again personally and bodily and visibly to this earth to set up an earthly kingdom, afterward to reign forever as King in His universe.
4) We believe that we are all are born sinners and as such, are guilty before God. We are also guilty of both physical and Spiritual Death. This Spiritual death excludes infants, and children that have not yet reached the age of accountability.
5) We believe that since in His death, the Lord Jesus Christ satisfied all the demands of God's law, redeeming mankind by shedding His blood and assuming our curse. Allowing men and women to stand justified before God. That is, they can become TRUE Christians. The single basis for this standing, is the Plan of Salvation, (Spiritual Birth) completed by our Savior Jesus Christ, and an individual's complete and total personal faith in Him.
6) We believe that Salvation with its forgiveness of sins, includes the receiving of a new nature and the assurance of eternal life. It is entirely apart from good works such as baptism or church membership, but is purely by God's grace.
7) We believe that a TRUE believer will not forfeit his standing with God. This does not mean once saved, always saved, as there are ways to forfeit your salvation that does not include JUST sinning. Sin may interrupt the joy of his fellowship with God and bring the discipline of a loving Heavenly Father. That Blasphemy of God Our Father, God His Son, or God The Holy Spirit, is one exception. Another exception is to change (Take away or add to ) from the scriptures of the Word of God. ( Revelation 22:19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. )
Below is more scripture that explains ways or LOSING your Spiritual Birth Rights:
Hebrews 6:4-6 (NIV) 4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, 6 if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.
Pastorial Note: This is clearly a message that states you CAN lose your Birth-Right to Heaven. Verse six says "FALL AWAY". You can not fall away, unless you were once saved.
John 15:6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up,thrown into the fire and burned.
Pastorial Note: Again we see the word "Remain". You must have been there, in order to remain there. The words thrown into the fire and burned does NOT sound like "Welcome to Heaven" to me!
James 5:19-20 (NIV)
19 My brothers, if anyone should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, 20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.
Pastorial Note: Again we see the words "Wander away". To wander away, you musthave been in good standing first, in order to wander FROM the Truth. We all know that The Truth is also known as Jesus Christ.
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Pastorial Note: Who will be in Heaven??? ONLY those that are doing "The will of my Father" (Verse 21)
2 Peter 1:10
10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Do these things, and you will never fall away.
8) We believe that the Holy Spirit is here to guide us daily, that He is God and has all the attributes of God. We also believe that He lives in all believers and that by His ministry, every Christian is made to be part of God's Eternal Family. And as such, we are marked off as truly God's possession and are specifically and uniquely gifted for Christian service. The Holy Spirit also fills or empowers the believer in response to his or her confession of sin. He teaches and guides the believer for effective Christian service. Our Spiritual Gifts are to be used with the Power of The Holy Spirit, and should never be abused.
9) We believe that all genuine believers are together, and a part of the True Church, which in scripture is referred to as the Body of Christ, and that a local church is intended to be a visible expression of this body.
10) We believe that Christians who die, go to sleep until Our Savior returns. Jesus will come again and take away His people from the earth. Then, all Christians will have glorified bodies similar to His resurrected body and share in His glory. We will all reign with Him forever. This is based on this scripture...
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 ) (NIV)
13 Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope.
14 We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.
15 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
11) We believe that The Adversary (Satan) is a personality, the arch enemy of our All Mighty God and our defeated foe. We believe we can be empowered to fend off the attacks of Satan, through the power of Our Heavenly Father.
12) We believe we are not here to be judges, but to be witnesses for The power and Love of Our Father and Our Savior, Jesus Christ.
13) We believe that those who refuse the offer of God's gracious Gift of Salvation are doomed to suffer eternal conscious separation from Him, and will spend eternity in Hell
14) We believe that all who are Born again and washed in the Blood of Our Savior Jesus Christ, are brothers and sisters. We believe that denomination has little to do with faith. We believe that Faith in Our Savior, will bring us to Heaven, not our denomination.
15) We believe that as Christians, we are given Spiritual Gifts from Our Heavenly Father, and are to be used only to serve and bring glory to His Name, or to worship Him.
16) Why we are NON-DENOMINATIONAL:
1 Corinthians 1:10 (KJV) Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Matthew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
Mark 3:25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Luke 11:17 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: “Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.
IT IS FOR THE ABOVE 4 REASONS WE BELIEVE, THAT DENOMINATION IS MAN-MADE, AND NOT GOD MADE...
Our Hearts are His
He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
He is the Keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
He is the Architect of The Universe.
He always was, He always is, and He always will be...
Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
He was bruised and brought healing! He was pierced and eased pain!
He was persecuted and brought freedom! He was dead and brought life!
He reigns and brings Peace! He is risen and brings power.
The world can't understand him, The armies can't defeat Him,
The schools can't explain Him, and The leaders can't ignore Him.
He is the Son of God!
Herod couldn't kill Him, The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him,
The people couldn't hold Him and Nero couldn't crush Him!
Hitler couldn't silence Him and The New Age can't replace Him!
I serve Him because His Bond is love.
His burden is light, and His goal for me is Abundant Life.
I follow Him because He is the Wisdom of the wise,
the Power of the powerful, the Ancient of days, the Ruler of rulers,
the Leader of leaders, the overseer of the over comers,
and The Sovereign Lord of All that Was, All that is, and All that is to come.
His goal is a relationship with YOU and me! He will never
leave us, never forsake us, never mislead us, never forget us,
Never overlook us, and never cancel our appointment in His appointment book!
When we fall, He lifts us up! When we fail, He forgives!
When we are weak, He is strong! When we are lost, He is the way!
When we are afraid, He is our courage! When we stumble, He steadies us!
When we hurt, He heals us! When we are broken, He mends us!
When we are blind, He leads us! When we we hungry, He feeds me!
When we face trials, He is with us! When we face persecution, He shields us!
When we face problems, He comforts us! When we face loss, He provides for us!
When we face Death, He carries us Home! He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way. He is God and He is faithful.
We are His and He is ours!
Our Father in Heaven can defeat the Adversary of this world. So, if anyone
should wonder why we feel so secure, tell them this... He said it and that settles it. God is in control, We are on His side, and that means all is well with our souls.
He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
His word is eternal, His will is unchanging and
His mind is on us...His Children
Tell others "He is my Redeemer, He is my Savior, He is my guide and
He is my peace! He is my Joy, He is my comfort and He rules my life.
He is my Lord!"
Jesus is ALWAYS there, for His love is carried in the hearts of All of God's Children.
When you are seen, show the love of Our Creator. Blessed are those that have received Him. Cursed are those that deny Him.
..¸ /__/ /\____
,·´º o`·, /__/ _/\_ //____/\
```)¨(´´´ | |  | | | | | || |l±±±±
¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°
Make your home a House of Worship
With God's Helping Hands
WATCH US GROW!
Last 6 Months