My Sweet Sixteen List
1) That just because two people argue, doesn't mean they don't love each other. and just because they don't argue, doesn't mean they do love each other.
2) That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
3) That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
4) That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
5) That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
6) That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
7) That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
8) That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
9) That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
10) That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
11) That my best friend and I can do anything, or nothing, and have the best time.
12) That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them... and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
13)That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.
14) That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
15) Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
16) That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.