These are the words that SalvationFirst base's it PrayerWheel on. They are a promise to us that He will always honor a prayer request. I know there are some that say their prayers NEVER get answered. To them I ask this:
Do you KNOW that Jesus Christ is GOD? I do not mean "Well, I was told that He was", I mean do you know way down in your heart that you are praying to God The Son. Do you claim the victory that, when you made the prayer request, that it was a done deal! Do you ask other Christians to pray WITH you, or FOR you? (BOTH is the better way to go.)
Did you ask for forgiveness for your sins before making a new request? Remember your heart must be clean before you make a request! We are told to always start a prayer with a request for our own forgiveness. After this, you can request prayer for others. I have a prayer for myself that I always use first. It is posted on the web site's PrayerWheel. I have re-posted it below the footnotes on this page.
John 14: 5-14
Jesus the Way to the Father
5) Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"
6) Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
7) If you really knew me, you would know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."
8) Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."
9) Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
10) Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
11) Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.
12) I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
13) And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
14) You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
[a] John 14:7 Some early manuscripts If you really have known me, you will know
Pastor Mark's Prayer
I ask that You always keep my thoughts on You, and always remind me that this is YOUR site. I pray that You keep me humble, and always let You know You are my reason I do what I do. Father, I pray that my words are a blessing to You, just as Your love is a blessing to me. Father, I ask that You forgive me of anything I may have done that did not bring Glory to Your name. I thank you for giving me a family that allows me time to pray to You often. I want to say THANK YOU Father, for allowing Your son to go through what He did, so I could be seen in a loving light in Your eyes. Father, I am in awe of You and Your love for Your children. Please always remind me they are YOUR CHILDREN, we are YOUR servants. Please let me always reflect the Light of Your Love to others. Please give me the strength to always resist the evil temptations that are placed on us. I thank You for making my "want to's" be that of the child you made on my "re-birthday". Thank You for trusting me with "Your Word". Father, please make sure they always remain Your Words.
Lord Jesus, thank You for being my light to Salvation, for teaching us that caring and love are values to live by. I pray these words in Your name, AMEN AMEN